domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Existence

A person that I miss?
Is the person that I like
Is the person that I love
Is the person that I’m in loved
Is the only person that has my heart
Is the person that can’t be forgotten
This person that I like
That I love
That I’m in loved
That has my heart
That can’t be forgotten
Is the Most beautiful Woman
In this EARTH
I like Her,
Because I feel good near Her
I love Her,
Because I forget all the bad things in this world
I am in loved with Her,
Because my heart beats faster when I’m near Her
She has my heart,
Because She have all the good things that belongs to me
She can’t be forget,
Because, when I see beautiful things,
I remember Her existence
In other words
She is the meaning of my life
And, If She disappears
All the things that I care about
Will be lost with Her
And it will not have anywhere
That I could hide myself from the whole world








Edek Francisco de Mattos da Luz
03/16/2008

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário