domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

The place that my heart is safe!


My heart is with Her, and, I have almost Sure, that this time,
The time that my heart will be with Her,
Will be forever!
And,
If someday,
She likes me, The way I like Her, I swear That will not betray Her confidence that She Will have in me.
And I will never forget the feelings that I Have for Her!
She is the most important person in my life right now, and, since that, she has my Heart
I will do everything for Her not to Throw away it,
And keep it safe with Her most important Things in Her life!
I expect, no, I have sure, that She will be Happy with me and the things I will do for Her
‘Cause this feeling inside me, this ‘LOVE’ for Her,
It is the Biggest Thing that had and will Have ever appeared
In this little World!
I have sure that, She won’t be Disappointed With me,
And
That She will be happy with me,
Until the End of Time!









Edek Francisco de Mattos da Luz
02/19/2008

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário