domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Loving you

I fell the love bumping through all my body
It seems that it’s going to explode and spread it for all over the world

It comes out of my heart
And get into all the parts of it

In my head all the images that appears is your smile,
Your eyes
Your hair
Your body

In my nose, the sweet aroma that comes out of you
Fill me in every little piece of my body

In my ears the sweet tune of your voice
Hypnotize me, drive me crazy
And make me can’t forget of you

All your actions are impressed in each inch of me
You laughing, you talking, you crying, you smiling,
This just makes me think of you every minute of my days
In every moment, In every way, I just can’t forget you
Maybe some day I like someone in a way different from I like you
But I won’t love this person in the same way that I love you
In the same size that I love you

I just want to be near you
Hugging you, Kissing you, Loving you
I won’t forget you, my heart screams it,
I will have to learn how to live with you in my head but incapable of getting to you
And caressing you with all my love





Edek Francisco de Mattos da Luz
15/02/2009

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário