domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

World


The blue sky is walking
Trough my heart and my soul
The clouds are moving gently
My breathe is going softly

The sea is just waiting for someone to caress him
There’s no wave, there’s no movement,
Seems that he is dead
But he is just waiting for someone special

I can’t hear any wind and whiff air
No birds are singing

It just seems that the world is dying
But he just wants to rest

This day will never end

What can I do in this day so special?
I can’t tell
Because I’m just floating in the sea
Waiting for someone to come
And take me away from this day

But it doesn’t seem that someone actually is living in this day
Maybe I’m the only one here
Maybe I will never stop floating
Because it is impossible to drown me in this asleep sea











Edek Francisco de Mattos da Luz
01/30/2009

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário